Black Night Tales
Thursday 10th December 2020
I got to sleep probably around 7:30 or so, woke at ten past twelve thinking it was two, until I realised and went back to sleep, eventually.
I always have trouble falling to sleep.
I woke up at two, had a cuppa, breakfast, washed and did my teeth, before going out at 2:40 to catch the launderette before they close at 3pm (2 hours earlier than pre-Covid), get an eBay parcel from Argos, and had to leave my car in the Morrison’s car park, as the space I was parked in on the street had now been taken, and I had no change to park elsewhere!
I’m so tired lately.
Went to get shopping from Morrison’s, got change for parking elsewhere, and found a space. Go figure... At least I have the change for car parking now, just in case.
I’m sick of the tiredness and headaches lately!
Thursday night shift
No call outs, which was good because I was so bloody tired! Got my work done though, which is a ridiculous thing to say as it’s incredibly rare that I miss any of my work.
It’s now Friday night shift that I’m writing this, so obviously can’t really go into too much detail, as it’s a busy night for me!
At about five to six in the morning, with my finishing time of seven thirty, all I had left were two unlocks. I chatted with ex-mobile driver Les, who is now the 77 motors static guard. It was good to catch up, as he’s been on furlough.
Nice steady end to the shift then, although I still got home around eight o’clock. I had parked my car in a car park again, and then for some reason I looked on Twitter to find a post about Dame Barbara Windsor passing away.
I put up a post on Instagram, that was automatically reposted up to twitter and Facebook.
Podcast Listening -
Punky Radio
The Mindbuzz Podcast
This Week In Marvel
Spocklight
The Calm Christmas Podcast
Friday November 11th 2020
Woke up a little before two in the afternoon, after getting to sleep a little before nine. A short sleep, but I have editing to do on a show!
If Matt at work hadn’t been such an arsehole, and had worked the shifts he should have, then I would have got the editing done on the Wednesday I was supposed to be off, as opposed to shortening the sleep between shows in order to get the editing done!
Friday night shift
Tired all night, one client asked why I wasn’t at their place at 6:15pm to lock up, to which my answer was “my board told me to do it at 6:30pm!”, alarm sounding on arrival at a site to find everything was okay, a lorry driver at a static guard’s site was kicking off over having to wear a mask, so I showed up to back them up just in case, and the fog was once more terrible.
Shitty weather made my attitude even shittier!
Listening -
The Corona Diaries
Live Life Loud: The Decibolic Podcast
Beatles Books
Christmas Past
Comicbook Nation
The Calm Christmas Podcast
Take care and stay safe

Comments
Post a Comment