Boring Thursday Night Shift

 Thursday December the 17th 2020 night shift

I don’t know but for some reason it was a bit of a long and boring night, and there was very little listening done.


I didn’t post up about it, but I did listen to the latest episode of my podcast, because I wanted to make sure that it flowed, and all I had done was to piece it together.


It seemed to work, and I’m glad that I kept the humour and fun in there!


Other than that, it was a pretty boring night, but I did get the rota for the next three weeks, covering the shifts from December 21st to January 8th.


December 22nd, 23rd, 29th, and 30th, and January 5th and 6th off.


Podcast listening -

Punky Radio

Out Of The Blank x 2

Ray Harryhausen Podcast

Betamax Video Club - I love the film Lethal Weapon, and completely understand why Shane Black writes most of his scripts so that they are around Christmas, because he says that it raises the stakes.


Take care and stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023