Saturday December 12th 2020

 


Saturday December 12th 2020

I’m tired a lot lately! I don’t sleep so well these days, which is why I went to sleep after seven in the morning, and waking a little after one in the afternoon. 


I carried on editing the first of the Christmas special episodes of Pods Like Us, which seems to be a long and laborious job!


I was on the chat with Amazon for about an hour about sending two things back - one that they had sent two copies of by accident, and the other the wrong size.


I got to work a few minutes late, and then my first job was to be a taxi for a guard, and a lock up had no set time, which is absolutely terrible.


It was a fairly decent night, but it dragged like the dog at the back of the Griswold’s car in National Lampoon’s Vacation! 


PODCAST LISTENING -

Watchlist - Ben & Tom were incredibly vocal about their dislike of Mrs Brown’s Boys!

Robby The Robot’s Waiting - finally I can finish watching the reboot of Battlestar Galactica, after Netflix removed it when I think I was half way through season three!

Paul Or Nothing - I’m looking forward to McCartney III being released!

Adam & Craig’s Guilty Pleasure Cinema - the Sylvester Stallone version of Judge Dredd is really just a Stallone film, with barely any of that original character left in the film!

Full Cast & Crew - Talking about the criminally overlooked James Bond film On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, which I think suffers from being overlong in the Blofeld mountain top house sequence! Re-editing the film to trim bits would make it more like the beautiful film that it could be. Bond with heart! 


I got home at 5:20am, and into bed around 6:30am. To get up for 1pm to get some bits and do more show editing.  I’d love to have it released Sunday night!


Take care and stay safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Friday 26 September 2025

49 to 50

The Pod Files - Thursday 25 September 2025