Tuesday Day And Night

 


Tuesday December the 22nd 2020

I got in from work at about ten past eight, and had a message telling me to expect a package from DPD between 10:43 and 11:43, which they would leave on the doorstep if I don’t answer the door!


That’s absolutely ridiculous, because then people could just steal it from the doorstep before you get down for it!


I went to sleep at about a quarter to nine, and woke up just over an hour later at ten o’clock. 


I stayed up, and did a few things...


I took some bits to the launderette on Barnbygate, along with a card and a box of special biscuits as a gift for them.  I’ll see them again on Thursday to pick up my bits.


From there I went to Asda to book a flu jab that they had recently got in, after running out from high demand. We always have a flu jab, but normally towards the end of October into the middle of November!


After that I parked me car in Morrison’s near to where we live, because there was nowhere to park up again.  I moved it about two hours later, and got a few bits that we needed.


I sort of regretted posting up the latest episode of Pods Like Us, and also my posts about that regret.  It is what it is I suppose, and it is content!  I don’t think it’s terrible content, but the sound quality isn’t the best, and I feel like it could even have been better if I had put more into it.


After moving the car, I came back home but just couldn’t stay awake.  I only had a little over an hour of sleep since waking up on Monday afternoon for work, so fell asleep on the settee, dropping my mug of tea in the process!


We tried to clean it, and I went to bed for what was meant to be a short nap, which turned out to see me being in there from about six to eleven at night! 


I woke up and had some of the red onion bhajis that were in the fridge, with some onion chutney at the side, while we both watched the film Christmas With The Coopers on Netflix.


The first time we saw the film we didn’t like it for some reason, but now we liked it.


At about three in the morning I went to bed properly, and got up at about twenty to nine in the morning this morning, which is probably the earliest I’ve been awake for well over a year!  A side effect of being a night worker five nights a week.


Night off so no listening of any kind for Tuesday, other than Classic FM on the car radio as always!


Take care and stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023