Working Not Working

 


Wednesday 16th of December 2020

So, more editing of the general chat episode between me, Dave & Gill, plus we watched a few bits, most importantly The Santa Claus starring Tim Allen, which I couldn’t be bothered to dig out the DVD boxset for, so booted up Disney Plus on my laptop, connected it by HDMI to the TV, and then watched it on there.


My Sony Blu-ray player doesn’t have the ability to add a Disney+ app to it, which is the device that we use to stream on the television, which really “grinds my gears” as Peter Griffin says in Family Guy!


One of these days I’ll splurge on a decent Smart TV, but that’s a minefield in itself, because you have to buy one that lets you add apps from a store or something, which apparently isn’t something that you can do on all Smart devices!


WTF?!?!?!


I went to bed really late again, at about seven in the morning or so, with the intention of getting up after about four hours sleep, and grabbing an hour between 4:30 and 5:30.


That didn’t happen...


Thursday 17th of December 2020

I got to sleep eventually at about eight again, and then woke up just after midday...


I got up, had breakfast and coffee (I think, though it could’ve been tea), and got on my laptop at a little after 1, after a little viewing of something or other.



It took me until around half past five to finish piecing the episode together from what was basically conversation made up on the spot for the most part, and not all in the sequence that it has come out in!


Basically after around eleven hours of work over three days, I had built something that flows beautifully. 


As it turns out, there was more like two and half hours of chat to start with, because I accidentally duplicated some of the dialogue!


After that I had a bath, and got myself ready for work.


Take care and stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023