Season Two Recording and Editing

 

Louise designed this great new show logo, now
realised by a great graphic artist named Adam.

Tuesday January the 26th 2021

I got very little sleep on purpose.  After finishing work late, I got into bed at around 9 in the morning, and then I think I woke up at about 11:30 thinking that I had a show to record at 1pm.


I was wrong!


What happened was that I misread my calendar, where I was looking across as opposed to down on there. That show was  1 o’clock on Wednesday after, with the show I thought was 3 on Wednesday actually on the Tuesday.


Finally I was doing a one to one show with Dave from Decibolic, after some technical issues.  We got a fair bit of work done, but not everything.  We said that we would do pick-ups before our arranged group talk pick-ups with the two of us and Gill from The Mindbuzz Podcast.



My show note doodling

Wednesday the 27th of January 2021

I can’t remember what time we got up on the Wednesday, but I know for sure that I was up in plenty of time to prepare for the 1pm recording with Xander & Stone of the self titled supernatural and fringe science based show.


What a great talk that was, with a lot of fun and laughter. A real high point for me, because I thought they were so much fun.


Funny that I was in the U.K. at 1pm, Xander was 8 hours later in China at 9pm, and Stone was 6 hours earlier in Arizona at 7am! 


After that I did a first draft edit of a show recorded back at the end of November with George Slade from G Slade’s Indie Music Showcase. About two and a half hours of footage to build a show from!


Later we watched the film The New Mutants, which I don’t think was as bad as it was made out to be. It wasn’t a top film, but it wasn’t terrible. There are some great ideas in there!


Take care and stay safe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023