Time Off For Some Behaviour

 


Tuesday to Thursday 23rd to 25th of February 2021


I didn’t get much sleep once I got home late from work on Tuesday morning. I woke up at around 1:30 or close to that, and then had to be quick getting everything bagged up and taken to the launderette before they close at 3. At 3:45 I had a great conversation with Gerry Edwards, CEO for Podcast Radio, about the work that he and Podcast Radio do.


That night we watched the films Flora & Ulysses, and I can’t remember what the other film that we watched was, but we watched it with a Spanish Rioja.


On Wednesday I recorded a great episode of Pods Like Us with John Nicholson of Songwriters & Original Songs. 


I let Tom the gas man know that once again there was no hot water or central heating working, to which he said he would show up on Thursday. I asked if that would be in the afternoon, and he never answered. 


We watched the film Pushing Tin, and some episodes from season two of New Amsterdam, this time while enjoying some Rosè. 




We got to bed very late, and I had no choice but to leave the mobile phone switched on, just in case Tom called...  I got phoned twice . The first I’m not sure of, and the second I can’t remember as I was still half asleep. 


I finished the editing for the fawn group chat episode of Pods Like Us, not realising until the next day that I had muted somebody’s feed and needed to sort that out.


I got less than five hours sleep I think from when I went to bed at about 7. 


After getting up a little before one, I was so tired. I had to go out at 2:40 to pick up the laundry before they closed. The gas man came at 3:50, and couldn’t fix it - clogged pipes meant it couldn’t get rid of waste.


I lined up the files for the show with Gerry, and had that episode ready in under half an hour. Everything there, but for an intro I’m waiting for from Gill. I’m loving the intro idea!


Shame I had work Thursday night. I’d have loved another night with my girl!


Take care and stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023