Saturday April 17th 2021
Saturday April 17th 2021 -
When I got back from work in the morning I think it took a while to drop off, and then I woke up at ten past one to the next door neighbour doing their best Roger Taylor/Ringo Starr/John Bonham impression.
Noisy swine! If only guns were legal here...
I don’t really mean that!
I got to work at about ten to five, and immediately had an alarm call to go to that was a half hour drive each way. Fire door left wedged open by the staff when they closed.
After doing the changeover with day man Ken, I left for there at 20 past. Ken had got back after five because he had a busy day with alarms as well.
I got another call later on where I was joined by police. While there looking for the camera the monitoring station said they had seen action on, I looked to the are where they said it was, and found that they had stolen a CCTV camera from the site. It was my first time ever to the site.
I got a fair bit of podcasts listened to, and had a couple of breaks for some more random music on my iTunes as well.
My podcast listening -
Lost & Found & Rewound - I love the talking between Chris, Jim & Rick, especially as Id like to think of them as friends. At the beginning they chat about Rise Of Skywalker, The Irishman, Korean Antarctic Penguin, book report pending from Jim, El Camino, Wolf Of Wall Street, Knives Out, Sleuth, and so much that they’ve watched. Rick has been watching The Rockford Files. They get into the main subject of this episode, which is the film The Quiet Earth. Chris feeling for those in the third world of New Zealand.
Bad Counsel - episode 33. Greg, Tim, Jack & Katy. Recording on a Sunday for a change. Is that a response to all the butt drip discussion last time? Shout out to other podcasts at the beginning. 1. Wantondstruct11 - bowling, co-worker crush, but they suck at bowling. How can I stop my co-workers including my crush from disliking me? Basically Jack says that if you’re bad at bowling, then you’re absolutely shit at everything. Greg has bowling as a part of physical education! WTF? What the hell is an Alabama Hot Pocket? Do I want to know? Oh, it’s something to do with donkey punch from last time. No, I don’t want to know! You know they’ve said something questionable when Tim suddenly says “oh no, oh no!!!” For some reason I always seem to write a lot of notes for Bad Counsel. 2 From K Tel Rocking. Wife’s paleo diet is irritating the hell out of him. Suggestion is to go the whole hog and treat her like a Neanderthal woman! 3. Dingleberry Juicer asks about ways to stop smoking. 4 Eenymeenygo2 - shaving 30% away from winner’s at bookies that she works at, by getting her boyfriend to cash in tickets she said weren’t winners, but actually were. Now people might be into her boyfriend, so should she leave him to distance herself for that. Greg - “it’s amazing that they can get jockeys small enough to race greyhounds!” 5. A lady wants to spice up their relationship and go shopping in a sex shop, but he doesn’t want to go. How can I get him to go there? 6. Ghost sex information. 7. Freshman dual dating advice. Greg had to get #buttdrip black out there!
Keeping Up With The Cardassians - episode 8.5 - Rob & Nick doing a bonus episode. The arrival of Joe in the series as the third chair? Mount Rushmore of general television characters.
Comicbook Nation - April 7th 2021. Kofi Outlaw, Matt Aguilar, Janell Wheeler, Connor Casey, and Roger Morris. Trailer reactions include Jupiter’s Legacy, and Ghostbusters Afterlife. Main topic of conversation is Godzilla Vs King Kong. Interview with Karrion Kross and Scarlett from NXT wrestling. Matt: “release the Godzilla cut!” #goatsareawesome after the interview they’re ready for chatting about comics and such.
Binge Bros - 13th April. First up is their chosen top five tv and movie rivalries. Reactions to The Falcon and The Winter Soldier episode four. After that they go into an article about an actor named Zack Avery raising money for pretend movies. Nat quotes from a great article on cinemablend.com written by Dirk Libbey about Avery.
iTunes shuffle -
See My Baby Jive - Wizzard
Dance With Me - Orleans
Improvisation For Oud - Rimsky-Korsakoff
Hideaway - Far
Use Me - Bill Withers
Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
Oxygené Pt 4 - Jean-Michel Jarre
I’m Broken Hearted - James Brown
Synthesis - Enslaved
Lucky Seven - Chris Squire
Oobu Joobu Pt 5 - Paul McCartney
Material Girl - Madonna
Cry - Godley & Creme
Forever Live & Die - Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
Take care and stay safe




Comments
Post a Comment