Sunday April 18th 2021
Sunday April 18th 2021 -
I think it was about two o’clock when I woke up. I made a coffee and made Louise a cup of tea.
I’m not sure what we did otherwise...
Louise carried on playing Sims on her tablet, and I got the previous blogpost finished up with pictures and everything.
Too much information, but toilet stuff is still worrying...
I got to the office for a decent time, but Ken was back late because he was covering for a guard not showing up, until one arrived.
2 alarms before midnight. One took 29 minutes to sort out, and the second 50 minutes. 1 alarm after midnight, 31 minutes on site, 30 minutes drive from previous job, and then 45 minutes drive to the next job after that.
That last bit I decided at a certain point in the journey to switch to music again with iPhone shuffle to “lively myself up”! I was having trouble staying awake, which is dangerous when you’re driving!
Towards the end of the shift I did an open up for Matt and used the toilet on the site. It seemed better. Fingers crossed. I should really have seen someone about the problem, but that sort of thing just worries me. I know it’s silly thinking that way. I’ll be honest in that I was going to try something on Tuesday off, and then if that didn’t work I’d go and see someone about it.
I’m not fond of problems like that, because I don’t really want anyone fiddling around in those sort of areas!
The podcasts I listened to -
Binge Bros - 16 April. Natty & Joey. 39% of Americans say that Netflix has the best streaming content. Comparing the films No Strings Attached and Friends With Benefits. Talk about the Amalfi Media awards. Golf talk.
Court Case - episode 3. James & Sweet T. It’s so funny how James admits that it’s one of many recorded in an initial batch that are being released according to whichever episodes are edited first. 1. A woman arrested for a lewd act outside of a 7-11 in Florida exposing and pleasuring herself! 2. Pornhub has launched an advertisement to ask people to stop using vegetables for masturbation. #NotMyJob 3. What animal has been seen eating frogs lately? 4. A lady’s ex-boyfriend keeps sending her dick pictures, and has posted up online some videos of sex sessions they had back in the day. He’s got hold of her present boyfriend’s Facebook and put up videos and photos in messages, and her present bf is feeling insecure. 5. How many sleep naked, and does it increase intimacy? Someone brought up separate blankets/quilts in the double bed. Interesting! 6. Two Amish brothers have avoided jail after raping their 13 year old sister. That’s absolutely awful! 7. Policewoman working extra job as a dominatrix. 8. Indian man has planted a tree every day for forty years, and now has a forest larger than Central Park. 9. Website ecosia plants a tree for every visit to their site.
2 Legs - episode 120. Tom & Andy are talking about the fact that Paul McCartney has released two albums, two boxsets, books, and more in less than three years. They’re going to pick songs from each of the two albums to create a decent album. First up they mention that they’ve had a listen to the forthcoming Ram On tribute album.
Keeping Up With The Cardassians - episode 9. Nick & Rob are joined by Joe, to discuss the last two episodes of Deep Space Nine season one - ‘Duet’ and ‘In The Hands Of The Prophets’. Joe had no previous DS9knowledge before signing in for this! Joe also watched Emissary to prepare. Nick - never sing Barbie Girl again, please! Joe will try anything sci-fi from before 2000. Suggestions for Joe - Silent Running, Westworld, Fahrenheit 451... Longer episode because of them introducing Joe’s nerd credentials. Of course, Joe reminds me that the guy playing Maritza in this episode is Harris Yulin, who was Buddy from Ozark and that awful guy from the Watcher’s Council in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Joe mentions that he’s been in The Infectious Groovepodcast.
The Gerry Anderson Podcast - ep 148. Jamie Anderson, Chris Dale & Richard N James presenting. Fab Fact - Thunderbirds related in the pilot episode Trapped In The Skies. Messages from Podsterons. News - Gerry Anderson Day stuff. Thunderbirds Terror From The Stars audiobook available for pre-order. Richard speaks with comedian Lubna Kerr. The Randomiser sees Chris watching the episode Triple Cross from The Protectors. Messages from listeners.
Winter Of Discontent - episode 7. Nick recommends the Nothing Is Real podcast, followed by him catching us up on what’s happened previously. In the afternoon of day one, they’re now starting on Don’t Let Me Down. Johnplays a guitar part that will become Sun King. Details of their use of Epiphone Casino guitars. Beatles in-joke from 1959 used in passing. Yoko is first heard, which leads to Nick using research by Chip Madinger on Yoko’s background. Run through of Buddy Holly’s Well Alright. Show closes as rehearsal of Don’t Let Me Down also ends.
iTunes shuffle -
Sweet Euphoria - Chris Cornell
My White Bicycle - Tomorrow
Land Of Confusion - Disturbed
Heart Out - The 1975
Rough Boy - ZZ Top
Great King Rat - Queen
Squarepusher - Freeman, Hardy, Willis Acid
Stay safe and take care.



Comments
Post a Comment