Wednesday April 28 2021


 Wednesday April 28th 2021 - 

The blurb -

Woke up a couple of times for some reason, and at about ten I got myself and Louise drinks and cereal, listening to BBC Radio 2 ready for Popmaster. 


It basically turned into a lazy day, albeit the start of discussions with someone to guest on an episode of Pod Like Us. I also started editing another bonus episode hopefully for release this Sunday. My fingers are crossed!


Great baseball game later on, midnight until 3am, with the Yankees once again playing the Orioles. Well, I caught a fair bit of it, minus my nodding off moments. 


We also watched the first episode of the US series The Killing, based on the Danish television series Forbrydelsen.


I think we watched more, but I can’t remember what the shows were, other than a Snackmasters,where they were trying to recreate the Snickers bars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023