Friday June 18 2021

 


Friday June the 18th, 2021 -

The blurb -


Because of dropping off so late, I didn’t wake up until about one o’clock or possibly later, even the next morning I can’t remember!


There were things I was supposed to do, but I really just felt like shit. 


The internet was still shitty from the night before, and input the Rush Blu-ray back on to watch some more. 


I did go to get some bits from Morrison’s before going to work, where I turned up at 4:30pm. 


Steady night on the locals, got some podcast listening in, but couldn’t take my mind off what’s going on in life - so much stress from so many things.


Why won’t life give me a f***ing break? 


Realised during the day that I need to change things around, and work on a different episode to release on Sunday 27th of June to coincide with the fact that that particular episode is about a podcast that starts on July 1st!


Got home from work at about ten to six in the morning. I’ve got to get up for one o’clock in the afternoon.


I hope I can get to sleep…



The ‘casts  -


Astroleague Podcast - Matty C looks at the world of NFL fantasy league, this time starting a sub-series on how leagues work.


This Week In Marvel - a week behind with 11th June episode. Ryan and Lorraine talk everything going on in the Marvel universe, including a chat with actor Tom Hiddleston.  


Keeping Up With The Cardassians - Nick, Rob & Joe chatting about the DS9 episodes Profit & Loss and Blood Oath. 


Binge Bros - Natty & Joey discussing many subjects including Loki episode 2, news, and an in-depth look at musical In The Heights. Batman goes down!


Phase Zero - episode 23 June 16th 2021. Brandon, Jamie, Jenna & Aaron. Jenna was moaning about Disney+ shows coming out on Wednesdays. I work from Thursday to Monday, so Wednesdays are my Sundays! I haven’t had a weekend off in 14 years. 


Nothing More Annoying - (ep16 June 17 2021): Luke speaks with Christine and Ashley from the Bitten Word podcast. This time the annoyance is shopping trolleys left out in parking spaces as opposed to in the return area. I’ve had experiences when I thought there were spaces until I got close and saw the trolley. I’ve even got our of my car to move the trolley only for someone else to then take the spot while I’m getting back to my car! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Friday 26 September 2025

49 to 50

The Pod Files - Thursday 25 September 2025