Monday and Tuesday

 


Monday June the 14th, 2021

The blurb -

A bit of a quiet day in a way.


I finished editing the third episode of Pods Like Us, with it being the one where I chatted with Pat Gaughan from Podcastagram.


There were some other bits that I did as well, which included looking at the footage of the show with Gregg and the guys from the Rush podcast Something For Nothing on Saturday.


In the evening I went to move the car, which was a problem, because all of the short journeys to and from work, or to and from the storage unit, weren’t enough to charge the battery.


Luckily I got the car started on the third attempt, and had to gain entry through the passenger door because the electric doors weren’t working due to the low battery.


I have the car a good drive, then parked up, and went to the supermarket for some bits.


While out I listened to No Fear Finance & Grumble Goat.


At night we watched the film Avengers Endgame.


Tuesday June the 15th, 2021 -

Tuesday = weird.


After getting to bed at around three o’clock in the morning, I awoke at about ten to seven, with the alarm set for 9am.  I thought I’d just get up there and then. I didn’t actually do very much before taking Louise a cup of tea at 9.


She’s still not feeling tip top, so I let her be, and went back to the living room, where I sorted some bits out for more storage unit movement.


That’s another box sorted!


I started updating the website, because the Pods Like Us page is so behind, that there were only details of season one, and I’m presently releasing season three!


During this time I listened to an episode of the podcast Binge Bros.


I went back to the bedroom at around twenty past ten, and after the pop master quiz on Ken Bruce’s show On Radio Two, I proceeded to fall asleep, waking up at a quarter to two in the afternoon.


In the afternoon I carried on doing bits while listening to an episode of Spyhards.


I went to the supermarket again for some bits, during which I listened to the podcast Mundane Madness, which saw Chase & Cooper duke it out over McDonald’s vs Wendy’s, craft beer vs mass produced beer, and whether pineapple belongs on pizza.


Following this I got back home and sorted through some more bits, having to choose what’s NECESSARY for home recording, and what can go in the storage unit.


While doing that I listened to the latest episode of the podcast From The Swamp To The Swamp, where Matthew Desantis was talking about a rumoured insurrection to get Donald Trump back into power.


After this I listened to a Snapshots episode that I missed from June 5th, which was another great baseball related episode. 


Two more boxes filled and ready!


Following this I can’t remember what we watched on the tv. I fell asleep a few times of course!


The ‘casts -

MON - 

No Fear Finance - June 14 2021

Grumble Goat - June 14 2021

TUE -

Binge Bros - June 8 2021

Spyhards - ep15 (Nov 17 2020)

Mundane Madness - June 3 2021

From The Swamp To The Swamp - June 8 2021

Snapshots - June 5 2021



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Friday 26 September 2025

49 to 50

The Pod Files - Thursday 25 September 2025