Monday June 21 2021

 


WARNING - THIS POST CONTAINS EXPLETIVES! 

Monday June the 21st, 2021 -

The blurb -

After getting to bed at around about 6:30am, and dropping off at about seven, I think that I got up at about three o’clock.


I sorted a box out of my stuff to take to the storage unit, and am still wondering if more of my stuff needs taking, because I feel bad about some of Louise’s jewellery and clothes potentially going there, because they’re important lady things.


I just know that if I took the rest of my musical instruments there that I would hate the flat/apartment even more than I already do!


Louise sorted a box out as well, and I placed both boxes downstairs ready for picking up later during work time.


I got to the office for work at around 6:20pm for a 7pm start, and got going probably around ten or so minutes from then to get on with it!




I didn’t start listening to any pods until around 8pm, and even though supergrass Ken at work on mobile 2 said on the phone “I hope you’re not listening to podcasts, because you’ve been told not to as they put you off your work.”


What a cunt!  


Senior Inspector?


Senior shit licker more like!


If I didn’t have that bastard constantly ringing to make sure I wasn’t listening to podcasts, then I would have got more listened to.


I don’t see a problem now that I’m taking less extensive notes.


Also, what’s his excuse for not getting all of his work done?  Lazy f***er!


Finished work late at around ten to eight, and had to leave the car at the garage as when I got to the car I found that not only had the central locking stopped working, but also but also the electric windows and the indicators weren’t working either.


Five foot seven me had to have the seat far back, stretching for the pedals, and sticking my hand out of the back window (not an electrically controlled window) to indicate by hand. 


Hopefully it’s just a fuse.  Writing this now at 4:30pm, they haven’t contacted me yet to let me know.




Casts -

Something For Nothing - ep94 (0:57): Steve & Jerry joined by two guests to discuss the songs Manhattan Project and Marathon from the Rush album Power Windows. 


Total Nonsense with Josh and Bosch - ep9 (0:53): joined by a guest who shares a name with both a professional soccer player and a previous prime minister of Rhodesia, Ian Smith. Axe throwing, living in an RV, and more. 


The Rock Guys - ep26 (0:12): Bobby looking at the Canadian thrash band Razor, who I hadn’t heard of before. 


This Week In Marvel - Ep 503 (1:00): Ryan & Lorraine are going off to work on British Kitty in The City vs Danger Ginger! I look forward to this with bated breath. Question of the week to respond to in regard to the Loki series - “what would you do with the TVA’s technology?”  Mullet alert! 


The Gerry Anderson Podcast - ep 158 (1:27): Jamie to Richard - “that was the best joke for this episode’s introduction.” Listener’s emails, Facebook messages, tweets, etc. Fab fact. News. Second part of the F.A.B. interview with Martin Roberts. Chris Dale is watching the Four Feather Falls episode Gunfight On Main Street for the randomiser. Don’t forget that there is post show chit chat! 


The Corona Diaries - ep60 (1:01): awesome, Steve & Ant are joined by producer/engineer/mixer Dave Meegan, who I said to Ant that I hope they get to chat with! “The last thing you saw was a JC-120!” 


When They Was Fab - June 21 2021 (0:55): ed and John are looking at the whole story of apple corpse, and finding out what it’s all about. Ed said “bullshit”. 


No Fear Finance - June 21 2021 (0:02): special  quick episode about the Amazon Prime Day. 


Digging Deep With Robert Plant - s4 e2 Rude World (0:18): Matt Everett chats with Robert about music during the lockdown, and then about the song Rude World from Fate Of Nations. 


Mundane Madness - June 18 2021 Annual Summer Battle Royale (0:27): round one - pizza smackdown 🍕round two - sub sandwiches. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023