Sunday June 13 2021

 


Sunday June the 13th, 2021

The blurb -

Happy birthday to my oldest brother, Richard.


I started editing the next episode for Pods Like Us, but didn’t get to finish it.  Even when I came home for my break I still didn’t get it finished.


I even picked up my laptop to take with me for a break later in the shift, and an alarm call stopped me in my tracks.


It’ll just have to be a day late. Crap!


That alarm towards the end of the shift was the only call all night.


It made me finish at around 6:20am as opposed to the 5:30am that I should have finished. That’s what alarm calls do!




Sunday June 13th 2021 -

The ‘casts -

The Mindbuzz Podcast - ep 37

The Gerry Anderson Podcast - ep 156

The Gerry Anderson Podcast - trailer for episode 157

Bob Dylan Album By Album - s3 e6

Keeping Up With The Cardassians - s2 e16

Frame By Frame - ep17 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Friday 26 September 2025

49 to 50

The Pod Files - Thursday 25 September 2025