Thursday June 17 2021
Thursday June the 17th, 2021 -
The blurb -
Woke up at around ten to ten in the morning, ten minutes before the alarm was due to go off, and I switched the alarm off.
Yes I did…
Then I went back to sleep, and thought “f*** it!”
After that stupidity from the landlord about not being able to paint with anything at all in the room, I just thought “I’m gonna get some f***ing sleep!”
Dickhead!
I did a couple of bits of moving and trying to sort the flat out, and I started watching the Rush Blu-ray Clockwork Angels Live.
I put some more “tag ads” as I call them into those Sunday’s show, which will be the episode I recorded with James Court of Court Case. Louise joined in a little section for that, and I think what we talk about there is important.
So far there are six tags in the episode, with possibly an extra one going in there. They’re very short ten to fifteen second shout-outs.
We tried to go to bed at about half past two in the morning, but I couldn’t sleep.
I eventually dropped off after 7:30am…
Too much stress!
The ‘casts -
Wicked Spiritual - ep46. Talking about retrograde. “Is your knee swollen or are you happy to see me?”
Binge Bros - June 11 2021. Natty & Joey look at Loki episode one, and Joey’s first viewing of Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets.

Comments
Post a Comment