Tuesday June 29 2021

 


Tuesday June the 29th, 2021 -

The Blurb -

So I got to bed after nine, and woke up at midday.


I went to another charity shop to leave donations, took the laundry to be done, and dropped some old books into a recycling station, because they were a bit worse for wear.


I rang the garage in the afternoon,  because there’s no use leaving my car there if the part hasn’t arrived, which it hasn’t.



I drove to a recycling station, only to
find that it was for collection by an
Oxfam shop less than five minutes from us!

Among the many jobs that I did in the flat, I put up the new guitar display stand, and put the stringed instruments that are staying in the flat/apartment on there.


I’m planning on carrying on with creating a recording space in the storage unit, which I think is a great idea. 


It’s not a replacement for actually going into The Old Library Recording Studios in Mansfield, which I plan on doing again hopefully soon, and I still hope to record at Unit 5 in Mansfield as well at some point.


I think there’s something about working in a proper studio with other people around you that is very special.


Late in the night we started watching the programme Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon Prime, which is great.


We watched four episodes on the bounce, leaving us with four more to watch of season one.


Went to bed at about half four in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023