Monday July 19 2021 - 1 of 3

 


Monday July the 19th, 2021 -


The Blurb -


Monday Monday…


A quick train of thought poem for you;


Oh what a tangled web is life

Sometimes sweet and sometimes bitter

Sometimes there is joy and glee

And sometimes it is sh……


Well, hey there. “How you doing?”


Monday I woke up at about half past two for some reason, after not falling asleep until late I believe.


I had set alarms for 3pm and 4pm, but have a nasty habit that if I wake up with less than an hour before the alarm is due to go off, I will get up, make drinks for us both, and face the day to a degree.


I think Louise stayed asleep until a bit later…


She worries about me, so waits up for me, and then we go to bed together.




Most of the time before work was spent discussing how things are, especially after an answerphone message from the estate agents who our landlord goes through, with the offer of a place to look at.


I feel bad in some ways about bad mouthing them, but then again they are a business, so obviously they are backing up their client, but they’re also saying that they think we are better tenants that he does.




It’s a strange situation. 


Work was relatively easy, but after a great start, I slowed down again.


At the end of the shift I was surprised with a lift that suddenly was needed from one of the static guards.  The first train from their site to home that was closer to their  6am finish time is no longer at that time, but instead is two hours later.


Great.


Lots of pods listened to! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Friday 26 September 2025

49 to 50

The Pod Files - Monday 5 January 2025