Thursday July 22 2021
Thursday July the 22nd, 2021 -
The Blurb -
Thursday I woke up at about 1:30pm, after it had taken me until after 9am to fall asleep. The heat isn’t helping me to sleep.
I came up with one of the themes for the new George Harrison podcast, which I forwarded to Hudson.
I got the first episode of the show ready, and posted a private file up onto soundcloud, after having some problems with Podbean…
I paid some money to Podbean, but then they said that what I had done was to have paid an annual charge to replace the monthly charge that I was already paying.
Ed from When They Was Fab had suggested something to me, but I sorted of wanted to add it to the Podbean account that I have.
I’m going to keep thinking about it before I get paid again next week, because quite frankly I could do without spending that large a sum of money out at the moment, what with being evicted.
I picked up the washing from the laundrette, went to Morrison’s, and didn’t get the chance to have a nap. I just ran out of time before going to work.
Even now on Friday Night I’m shattered!
Slow all night on Thursday night, but got everything done as in jobs on my board.
The ‘Casts -
Outlaw Blitz - G-Mac & Winny. Been on vacation. Listening on different speeds, lol. G-Mac’s 75 year old mom’s accident. Sour drinks. Winny on vacation next week. They then talk about baseball, by looking at the New York Yankees team. Top 5 Vacation Destinations. Steel Cage Showdown. 1989 discussed.
Binge Bros - July 16 2021: another episode of a show that I had to watch Loki first to listen to! intro, then did you sees. Loki finale reactions. Lots of Marvel chat came from this. After this, 39 minutes in, they go into a long chat between Natty & his friend Emilie about the show Too Hot To Handle. #CrabGrab
ComicBook Nation - another show I’ve waited until seeing the season finale of Loki for! Kofi, Matt, Janell, Connor and Brandon. Brandon gives us the sitch with The Suicide Squad. Aaron Pyrene turned up at around 9 minutes in to join with Brandon to discuss them both being at the Space Jam premiere. At 21:50 Brandon and Aaron have left the usual crew to carry on. Kofi, Matt & Janell talking about the Loki season one finale. “Cosmic Willy Wonka!” Good talk about how things could turn out for the MCU. Escape Room 2. New comics. Wrestling.
Keeping up with the Cardassians - immediately they start up talking about something to do Waze is saying from the Dave Chappelle show from back in the day, which leads into the office. The loss of manners and respect. Raisins in potato salad. Let people do what they do. Ad for the Nerdy Bitches podcast. After this they go into the Star Trek Deep Space Nine episodes Defiant and Fascination from season three. “Shit runs downhill.” Nick’s score for Fascination is ridiculous! I’ve watched the series three times and slept through this episode twice! Ad at the end for the podcast Insanely Dangerous Pod Show.
The Queenpod - mini-episode 7: Ro, Simon, Suze & John are looking at the fabulous song Don’t Stop Me Now.
The Delta Flyers - S2 E7: Garrett and Robbie are looking at the Star Trek Voyager episode Parturition. Oh great, they’ve got Ethan Phillips in the episode as a guest, who played the character Neil licks (that should say Neelix). Isn’t AutoCorrect hilarious. Apparently Ethan and Garrett used to do Johnny Carson impersonations at the same time as a sort of battle, which is a reason why people call Ethan “Johnny”. Ethan tells a fun story about the first film he been in, a short film while he was in film school. And when Robbie and Garrett asked if they could ever see the film, because Ethan had transferred it onto DVD, Ethan‘s answer was God no! “Who is Ensign Batart?”



Comments
Post a Comment