Tuesday Wednesday

 

Tuesday-Wednesday  July the 20th-21st, 2021 -


The Blurb -


So, I already mentioned in the last part of the blogging for Monday’s night shift that I got in for around 9:20am after work.


It took until around 11am to drop off, and I woke up at 1:30pm, made myself and Louise drinks, and I had a bowl of cereal.


What else did I do on Tuesday? 


I took the laundry to the laundrette, did some shopping, that included getting bits for Louise to make pizza from scratch. I also fuelled up my car, that I still need to get fixed!


Was it Tuesday that we watched the sixth and final episode of season one of Loki?  I think so, and it was fun.


I can’t really differentiate between Tuesday and Wednesday.




The only things I can say definitely were the two shows that I recorded on Wednesday.


I feel sorry for Hudson, my co-host on the new show P2 Podcast Blues: The Harrison Podcast. 


We recorded episode one on Wednesday a bit after one o’clock in the afternoon, which was a little after 8am where he is.  


The show has since gone out on YouTube, and is basically as it was, with some of the early morning yawning taken out by me.  I couldn’t take it all out though, as occasionally he was yawning at the same time as speaking.




Wednesday night saw the re-recording of an episode of Pods Like Us between myself and Bobby from The Rock Guys podcast.


We spoke for a while, which may have a lot to do with the fact that I neglected to use notes.  I used notes the first time around, but this time I didn’t, with the plus point being that I have that footage from the first recording to fall back on.


The Pods Like Us show for this Sunday is worrying me, because I am still only so far through the three and a half hour recording of my chat with Mat and Veronique from Grumble Goat.  We went through quite a number of gripes that people sent in for us to discuss, and that took some time, and a fun time it was too!



New book to read, written by
Kenneth Womack and Jason Kruppa.

Louise watched a couple of episodes of the new Netflix show Sexy Beasts, which I’m guessing is now the favourite show of Natty & Joey from the podcast Binge Bros?


I think I dropped off a fair bit, because sleeping has been a problem with the humidity making it difficult to breathe. 


Properly went to bed at about 7 in the morning because of a late finishing game of baseball.  If only the MLB app on the Amazon fire stick would have all games available to watch later, because watching games live from the US means that they’re kind of late over here.



The ‘Cast -


PhaseZero - now that I’ve watched the finale of Loki season one, I can listen to shows filled with spoilers! Brandon, Jenna & Aaron. Aaron: “I feel like eating an Apple right now” (Loki season one finale reference). Fascinating truth where Brandon says that he’s never met Aaron in person, and then found out that the night before recording this episode they were both at the same premiere for the new Space Jam film, and Aaron. Marvel news. Doctor Strange rumour of Loki being in the film. Loki Season one finale included mention of the Deadpool/Korg advert. Talk went into where the events in Loki could lead to. At around 55 minutes it goes into an interview with the writer of Black Widow, Eric Pearson. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Friday 26 September 2025

49 to 50

The Pod Files - Monday 5 January 2025