Tuesday to Wednesday

 


Tuesday-Wednesday August the 24th-25th, 2021 -


The Blurb -


I got in at eight o’clock, and had to watch the Spider-Man trailer on the tv as opposed to my iPhone.


Tuesday night I recorded an episode of Pods Like Us with the guys from Sauce Spoken, which Louise ended up accidentally co-hosting with me.


That was so much fun, albeit with me feeling worried, because other than group chats and a made up on the spot re-record with Bobby from The Rock Guys a few weeks ago, that’s my first of hopefully many more Pods Like Us shows being recorded.


A group show was arranged on Tuesday for the Wednesday night, with a few people saying they were open to it, with us hopefully going into the subject of The Rolling Stones as a tribute to drummer Charlie Watts, who had died on Tuesday. 




Me and  Louise went to a lovely place on Wednesday that had only been opened for three weeks.


I had a black Americano with a chocolate fudge cake that had a Salted Caramel Buttercream on top, while Louise had latte served with a Chocolate Brownie that had Hazelnuts and a vanilla ice cream. 


Of course we both had a try of each other’s food, and they were incredibly generous servings.




I had watched a couple of episodes of the Paul McCartney documentary Mccartney 321, which is on the Star tab on Disney+ in the U.K. Fascinating, but with some questionable errors. It’s understandable when you think of Paul’s age.


We watched the film Hot Shots on Tuesday night, which was funny. Ridiculous, but funny.


The group show at 11pm on Wednesday?


By the time 11:35pm on Wednesday came about, I realised that it would just be me and my friend the author Eoghan Lymg, and a great chat it was too.


I was happy just to have a great chat with him, and still question whether to release it as an episode. It’s very likely that I will, because it is a great fun chat that goes all over the place, albeit with a bit of editing needed, because we were expecting other people to join in. 


I didn’t sleep well during these days off, and I am still incredibly stressed about everything that is going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023