Tuesday and Wednesday Off




Tuesday November 23rd 2021


Tuesday…


Here  I am on Friday trying to think about what I did on my two days off - Tuesday and Wednesday.


I got in at around twenty past nine in the morning, and I slept from half past ten until 1pm. We went out to town, parking at Wilkinson’s for around 4pm or so, walking around, with me avoiding spending money that I shouldn’t spend. 


That’s as much as I can remember now that I’m carrying on writing the following Monday!


We did finally watch the film Ad Astra, which I thought I would like anyway, but bit did much as I did… Damn great film! 




Wednesday November 23rd 2021


So, very quickly then…


We didn’t go to see Ghostbusters Afterlife because I had forgotten that I was due to record an episode of the George Harrison podcast.


Both of the episodes of Marvel’s Hawkeye were fabulous, and I also recorded a great episode of Pods Like Us with Greg & Russ from DIY For Business.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023