Two nights off

 


Tuesday January 25 2022 -


Got in from work at around 9:10am, didn’t drift off until around 11:15, sleeping through the midday alarm, waking up at 3pm. 


I remember us watching some of The World According To Jeff Goldblum on Disney Plus, and

The Secret Life Of Our Pets on the ITV Hub.


Lot of trouble sleeping again on Tuesday night, which is a regular thing with all of my sleep lately.



Wednesday  -


I didn’t feel like doing much of anything initially…


I hadn’t gotten much sleep, maybe a few hours literally.


I got to the laundry at 2pm to find it already closed, so that will be next week then…


I went from there to Wilkinson’s for a bulb and a couple of other bits.


While I was out doing these bits I did a spot of podcast listening.


After that I went back home, from which we got ready and went out to finally watch the newish film Spider-Man No Way Home, which I enjoyed, but Louise seemed a little underwhelmed by saying that she thought it “didn’t live up to the hype”.


I gave it four and a half stars on Letterboxd.


I know that we did more viewing that night at home, but I can’t for the life of me remember it now on the following Monday when I’m writing this.



Thursday -


Once again I stayed up far too late, and couldn’t sleep at all on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.


I can’t remember much more about Thursday, I’m sorry. 


There were no sow recordings this week. 



The ‘casts -

(Notes spoken to Siri, and edited later if I remember)!


Six Minute Critic - (0:06) September 24 2017: Eric Paul Johnson looks at the film Have Rocket Will Travel, starring two Stooges (Larry and Mo), alongside someone calling themselves Curly Joe.


3 Minute Lesson - (0:03) episode 279: May 6 2021: Day Of The Dead. 


Daily Dad Jokes - (0:03) January 26 2022: hahaha 


This Is Today - (0:11) January 26 2022: Russ looks at the things we need to know about the day, including events from the past, what “day” it is, and birthdays. Podcast of the day is Nerdidion. 




Simple Civics - (0:11) January 24 2022: Katy Smith talks with Lawson Wetli about the redistricting in Greenville County. 


Naked Scientists In Short - (0:04) episode 924: January 26 2022: Katy King speaks with Loorens Poorter about reforestation. 


Grumble Goat - Mat has a new book out called Zack The Human. His grumble is one tang I have as well, which is the algorithms on streaming services that start shows when you just want to see the menu screen for that show or film. 


3 Minute Lesson - (0:03) episode 280: May 7 2021: New Year’s 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023