Monday March 21 2022

 


Monday March 21, 2022 -


The Blurb -


I think I was home for about twenty past seven or so, when I got in and made Louise a cup of tea.


I woke again at about midday, when it took me an age to get back to sleep, and then when I woke up at about a quarter to three in the afternoon I thought “sod it,” and got up.


More painstaking editing on the group chat that I got fed up of, and ended up creating something fun with a few bits from the show - CLICK TO HEAR.


Left for work a little early to allow me to drop Louise’s Mother’s Day card off at their house on my way to work for a relatively easy going night shift.


I got home for some time between ten past and twenty past nine after stopping off for some milk. That brought it’s own issue where I got out of the shop and spent fifteen to twenty minutes waiting for the ECU to kick in and allow me to start the car.


I can just hear people telling me to get a new car, but I can’t even afford to pay all of the bills on time, never mind buy or repair a car.




The ‘casts -

(Notes spoken to Siri, and edited later if I remember)!


The Corona Diaries - (0:57) pod 98: March 21 2022: great, another episode where listeners ask H questions about Marillion. Podcasting gold right there! 


3 Minute Lesson - (0:03) episode 424: March 21 2022: Buying human growth hormone


Daily Dad Jokes - (0:03) March 20 2022 


Greek Mythology: Short Stories - (0:02) November 21 2021: Ocnus and Phlegyas 


The Short Shorts - (0:06) November30 2020: The Expected One - “SciFi: There are rumors that the painting by Ferdinand Georg of Austria depicts a girl holding a cell phone, it is? Meet her!” 




The Gerry Anderson Podcast - (1:24) pod 197: March 21 2022: intro. Chat. Fab fact - the history of Unwinese. Much respectibold and deep joy for personables all. If he was around for the internet age then Stanley Unwin would have had some great passwords! Listener’s feedback. News. Listener’s feedback. Interview - part two of Jamie’s chat with designer Malcolm Garrett. Listener’s feedback. For the randomiser Chris watched the Joe 90 episode Test Flight. “John 90.” Chat. Outro. Post show banter - Richard has downloaded the Anderapp, and the  gets back to the dusting. https://youtu.be/R2nI_3VBEtA / https://youtu.be/Rdi3_ExsLws / https://youtu.be/MdnxvspLH28 / https://youtu.be/5DPLSGkIKlY




Bucket List Careers - (0:22) season 1 episode 19: Christa chats with Emma Snowball-Robinson, former model turned nurse/injector. Ex-wife of Rich Robinson from Rick band The Black Crowes. 


Naked Scientists In Short - (0:07) episode 529: Dec14 2016: antidote to silent killer - a look at a chemical created to fight against carbon monoxide poisoning.  Trailer at the end for the podcast Not Just The Tudors. 


Daily Dad Jokes - (0:02) April 15 2021


Greek Mythology: Short Stories - (0:03) November 28 2021: introduction to the giants


The Short Shorts - (0:03) December 7 2020: The Void - “Fiction: Dare to imagine an empty universe, when all is gone.” 




ComicBook Nation - (1:29) March 18 2022: Kofi, Matt, and Janell. Kofi back from vacation time. Preamble banter. Less than three minutes in and Matt’s already singing! Trailer for Halo tv show. Mentions of reactions to Moon Knight from Jim Viscardi and Brandon Davis. Reaction to the trailer for Ms Marvel. Janelle In The Middle. Irredeemable and Incorruptible. Dragonball Super. DMZ. We need that video of Kofi dancing to the theme! Kofi shouts out producer Peter, and Rich as well. After the break they list their top five DC shows. Ooh, have I got to think of mine now? I think that I’ve only seen Batman 1960’s, Batman 80’s animated, Smallville, Lois & Clark, and Lucifer from DC. Matt sings against at 59:43! Matt went to check out new board game from Funko Pop at their factory! Comics - X Lives Of Wolverine, Batman The Knight, Nightwing. 




On Point - (0:09) March 17 2022: Alex catches up with Blacklock’s chief editor Tom Korski.


Daily Dad Jokes - (0:02) April 16 2021 


Greek Mythology: Short Stories - (0:03) December 4 2021: the Gigantomachy. 


The Short Shorts - (0:06) December 7 2020: Lost - “SciFi: There is evidence from the past, that events beyond our comprehension happened and the only way to understand them, is to accept the impossible.” 


The Tom Petty Project - (0:11) season 2 episode 4: this episode sees Kev looking at the song Magnolia. An interesting fact about the cover art at the beginning of the episode. Written for Roger McGuinn, who turned it down. More great trivia. Damn, I got the answer right last time! 


Keeping Up With The Cardassians - (1:15) episode 69: March 21 2022: Nick having a coughing fit at the beginning of the episode. “It’s a man cold…” busy weekend so recoding on a Friday. Trying to create a chant for LGBTQ+. More talk about The Batman this week. Really guys, The Shawshank Redemption is a f***ing great film! How can you compare it unfavourably against Zoolander? What the hell is the “other podcast” they keep mentioning. Breaking news announcement online while they chatted about casting for the next season of The Mandalorian. Stacey Abrams (whoever she is) in Star Trek Discovery (otherwise known as Star Trek Burnham). JJ Abrams documentary about U2. Nick gets offensive. Bands and artists who are seen as pretentious. I thought it pretentious of Tool to expect people to pay so much money for one f***ing album! Jeffrey Combs vs Michael Dorn discussion. Star Trek Lower Decks. Star Trek Strange New Worlds. Picard episode 3. Ms Marvel trailer. Promo for the Muck podcast. The two Star Trek Deep Space Nine episodes they’re looking at are You Are Cordially Invited and Resurrection. Rob’s dentist story. Battlestar Galactica mention. 




Daily Dad Jokes - (0:04) March 22 2022


Greek Mythology: Short Stories - (0:03) December 19 2021: The male titans 


The Short Shorts - (0:04) December 7 2020: I Miss You - “Poem: For those that miss someone more than they missed their own selves. Those that would give anything to see, to be, with that one person again.” 


Bill Reads Bad Reviews - (0:21) episode 21: January 7 2022: Bill reads bad reviews about the 2021 film Spider-Man No Way Home, and then gives his BRBR review.


The opening screen 
for the Anderapp! 

Respectibold and deep joy for 
gravelystone 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday 5 January 2025

The Pod Files

Time Flux 3