Tuesday off
Tuesday March 22, 2022 -
The Blurb -
On Tuesday morning I got home for some time between ten past and twenty past nine in the morning after stopping off for some milk. That brought it’s own issue where I got out of the shop and spent fifteen to twenty minutes waiting for the ECU to kick in and allow me to start the car.
At around ten in the morning I took a chance at last to contact Martyn Ware, the host of the show Electronically Yours, who is also a founder member, keyboard player and songwriter for the band Heaven 17, who are a band that started in the early eighties, which is in mine and Louise’s ballpark.
Both me and Louise had a drink when I got in, with me eventually falling asleep at about one in the afternoon, and waking up at about 2:30pm.
Louise made boiled eggs and toast for a late lunch, during which we watched an episode of Breaking Dad, where Bradley and Barney were in Hungary. Later on I think we watched another episode of it.
While Louise was getting the boiled eggs, I received a message from Martyn Ware to arrange a recording, which absolutely took me by surprise.
Now the nerves have heightened with a booking for Thursday at 10am. I’ll have to get up for about 7:30 in the morning and hope for a nap in the afternoon because of being back at work on Thursday night.
![]() |
| Some of the band are reunited from storage, and ready to kick ass! Just Spidey to join now! |
I got more editing done on the group chat show with myself joined by Tom Hunyady and Eoghan Lyng talking about the film The Godfather and gangster films in general.
For dinner at half past seven Louise made a yummy curry with jackfruit.
In the evening we watched an episode of the BBC series Ghosts, half way through which we retired to bed to finish watching it in bed on the tablet, followed by me falling asleep watching the Netflix series Is It Cake, which is a show that Louise has been watching recently.
When it started I said to a Louise “was this filmed in the same studio as Nailed it was?” Of course Louise wouldn’t know, and it was more of a rhetorical question anyway.
We turned the bedside lamps off at about 11pm, with no alarms set.



Comments
Post a Comment