Wednesday off
Wednesday March 23, 2022 -
The Blurb -
Woke up at 8am, which I suppose is to be expected when I’d got so sleep so early (for me).
While Louise was getting ready I edited and finished off the edit for the group chat show where me, Tom and Eoghan discussed the fiftieth anniversary of The Godfather film being released on March 24th 1972.
The show also saw us go into the subject of other gangster films as well, and I think it has come out well. After all of the trouble that I had with the audio throughout, it’s a wonder that I got it to the state that it has ended up as - dipping in and out of connection, robotic sounding staggered speech, sentences where entire swathes were lost in the connection troubles I am encountering lately, and swooshing noises on someone’s audio when they move.
I really enjoyed having fun the other day during editing with the “song” I created with Tom’s bits, which helped me to keep on the days after with the editing, because the editing was getting me down.
I’ve got similar issues with the episode with Alvaro as well, as I’ve been editing that at the same time.
Also while Louise was getting ready I did a repair on one of her tops, where there was a tiny hole. Yes, I can sew, and have been able to since I was about 16 or 17 years old.
I had to book a Zoom call for the chat with Martyn Ware, as he said that he will only use Zoom. I can understand that, and I just hope that it will be one of those times where my signal is good. Occasionally that does happen, and then I’m so relieved.
After a good long while we decided that we weren’t going out as Louise wasn’t feeling too top, having an issue with a poorly eye that had some swelling.
In the evening we tried to watch the film Table 19 on Disney Plus, and forced ourselves through just under 20 minutes before switching off the god awful unfunny film.
Because we hadn’t gone out shopping, we needed a back up idea for dinner. I suggested using the garlic bread we had in the freezer as a base to add anchovies and mixed peppers to, which was like a makeshift pizza essentially.
It worked a treat.
After a long while of deciding, Louise put another episode of Is It Cake on to watch. Which I fell asleep through of course. Old git syndrome you see!
Fabulous behind the scenes footage was released by Rachel from Laurn Dakat, showing how incredibly creative she is at creating her films, with what little equipment she has at her disposal. Go and look for her Instagram page. I’ve so much respect for her as an incredibly innovative creator.




Comments
Post a Comment