To Pod Or Not To Pod? To Pod, Of Course!

 


Tuesday January 24th, 2023 -


1 in from the Monday night shift at work at 9:30am. 


2 sleep 11.34-1:30pm


3 I can’t remember what we watched, but am sure that we watched something. 


4 online chat with Ed and Kit. It was planned to be around thirty minutes, and came out at around an hour. That’s usually the way with podcasting. 


5 set up the FAWM page for this year. I’m thinking that I will try and take part in this songwriting challenge again this year. I’ll see what I can do during the two days off each week. 




Wednesday January 25th,  2023 - 


1 got up at 6am after a rubbish sleep. The chat with Kit and Ed lasted until around 1:45am. Less than four hours sleep then. My usual these days. 


2 I took Louise to work. 


3 I watched Star Trek Prodigy episode 4 and 5. 


4 I took the laundry to the laundrette. 


5 I got some practice on baritone uke, guitar, and bass.


5 I met Louise in town after she finished work. 


6 from Louise finishing work I got us both coffees at Gala cafe in Mansfield. 


7 We got some delicious toffee from a seller on the market, named Danielle’s Cupcake Heaven. 


8 we both had a nap at home. Fell asleep somewhere between 5:30pm and 5:45pm, and woke up at around 7:45, with a show set to start at 8pm. 


9 I ended up chatting for more than three hours with Sean from Review It Yourself from around five past eight until about a quarter past eleven at night. 



Thursday January 26th, 2023- 


1 I Woke up at 9, making myself and Louise drinks at around 10am.


2 food shop


3 picked up the laundry


3 I started the editing on Pods Like Us S7 episodes 2, 3 and 4. 


4 I started the editing for episode 5 of Toppermost of the Poppermost. 


5 Star Trek Prodigy episode 6 watched 




Podcasts listened to (during Wednesday)- 


Review It Yourself - (0:16) November 5 2022: “View It Yourself - The Battle Of The Standard.” The Northern version of Dan Snow gives us the sitch on an important event in the history of the U.K. 


Composer’s Datebook - (0:02) January 25 2023: Strauss raw and cooked 


Merriam Webster’s Word of The Day - (0:02) January 25 2023: marginalia 


Daily Dad Jokes - (0:08) January 24 2023




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday 5 January 2025

The Pod Files

Time Flux 3