The Pod Files - Monday July 24 2023

 


On Monday I was training someone up in the van with me, so I only listened to anything on the way to work, and in times when they weren’t in the van with me.  The last thing they would like would be me frantically screaming notes into Siri while I’m driving them around, and showing them the ropes! 

Now I am off work for two weeks, but have the problem that my car is in a garage near to where I work, so I have no transport, no money, a maxed out credit card, and a podcast distributor screaming at me about an unpaid bill, due to insufficient funds.

Oh, what a great two weeks off this will be. (Sarcasm)

No listening on the way home either, as someone kindly gave me a lift home to save me from walking 26 miles from work to home. 

The ‘casts -

(Notes spoken to Siri, and edited later if I remember)


Ice T’s Daily Game - (0:08) 29 March 2023: “The Struggle - In this episode, Ice breaks down how people treat others tells more about them than they know.” 


Daily Facts - (0:05) 29 June 2023


7 Good Minutes - (0:02) 23 July 2023: Extra - Look to Be so Positive that

Negative People 


Daily Life Pro Tips - (0:06) 14 July 2023


YourClassical Daily Download - (0:04) 23 July 2023: William Byrd - Mass for Five Voices: Sanctus


The Book of Constellations - (0:32) season 1, episode 1: 16 August 2021: “Constellations 1:1 Coffee is a Metaphor - Simon, on the worst day of his life, meets Rael. The record is set straight about Rael's skin color. An invitation is made, and a threat comes to Lulu's Diner.” 




No Format Required - (0:01) trailer: 22 July 2022


7 Minutes For Yourself - (0:06) 15 February 2023: How To Cultivate More Self-Awareness In Your Life


Naked Scientists: Question of the Week - (0:05) 21 November 2011: What happens when two black holes meet?


The Daily Quiz Show - (0:05) 18 July 2023


Womanica - (0:11) 6 January 2020: Leaders - Benazir Bhutto


Everything Phil Collins - (0:17) 16 October 2022: ‘The True Story Behind the Phil Collins Song, "In The Air Tonight" - Let's go through all of the many urban legends behind the song "In The Air Tonight" and find out what is the true story from Phil himself!‘ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pod Files - Monday May 29 2023

The Pod News - Thursday 16 February 2024

The Pod Files - Sunday 5 November 2023